Monday 24 August 2015

THE NEED

That longing ......
 the storm raging,
 bridges breaking, 
 heart racing,
 ‎mind aching,
  ‎I'm in need!


 My lips tremble 
 cut and dry,
 kis‎s me my Love!
 That kiss from Your Lips, 
 sweeter than the finest wine,
 great show of affection,
 leaves me drunk. 


 I  hunger ,
 for Your warmth.
 My knees about to buckle,‎
 body about to crumble,
 I'm fickle without You.‎
 Touch me My love!‎
 Your touch gives strength. ‎
 ‎

  That one  need,‎
  so dire.....
  that longing ,‎
  makes it all right .‎
  Embrace me my Love, 
  hold me tight ‎.
  THAT NEED iS YOU!


 ‎ Romance me,
 ‎ like You alone can. ‎
  ‎Serenade me,
 ‎ to Your melodious whispers.  
  Let's dance, 
  to Your heartbeat.
  You leave me breathless and full of life,
  You captivate me, 
  with Your gaze so mesmerising 
  Oh! What You do to me...!‎


                                        _Jedida.
     

2 comments:

Unknown said...

'You leave me breathless and full of life' - Love this... True Lord!

I had always known that "God is all I need to have all my needs met" ( ever since I came across one of the world's greatest author's book titled same)

But, just few days ago, the Holy Spirit brought a deeper understanding to me on the subject of 'need'... He said to be calmly "God is all you need"... and He ended by saying "full-stop"... immediately, I could understand what he meant by that. Getting God causes all other needs to disappear. God is actually what is missing... He fills all in all... 'All I need is You Lord'

Glory to God!

Unknown said...

You are right sir. He fits all in all, His presence makes it all complete, His absence takes it all away. He Himself is our NEED. Indeed! He fits all in all. Glory to God!!!!!